Friday 27 July 2012

Tree trunk table

I do apologize for the blurry photo, but I came across this picture in one of the interior design magazines a few weeks ago, and as it was one of those old editions waiting room type of magazines, I had no choice but to take a picture of it. Since then I haven't stopped thinking about it, it's gorgeous. This table is in New York :-(, and has been made as one-of-a-kind piece by the Groundwork Group.

Since shipping such a piece would be out of the question, I'm trying to think of a way to make one here...it has to be possible, after all, all one needs are two perfectly shaped tree trunks whitewashed to oblivion, and a stone covered top. Yes, you could use glass I guess, but I personally have never been into glass tables, not very practical with little kids in the house (have seen some beautiful ones lately though). If anyone has any suggestions, please leave a comment...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...