Friday 2 November 2012

Christmas tea lights

Yeeaayyyy, I finally allowed myself to start with Christmas bonanza this year, yes, I know it's early November, but I can't help myself. With our recent trip to Denmark I've been inspired by the modern Scandinavian Christmas decor...

I love these zinc tea lights by Walther and Co, and I would like to see them available in Australia. At present I know that Ellis Corner website (Swedish, I think) sells these little beauties.

Let me know if there are other places selling them closer to our neck of woods...

 

 images via pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I love those little houses too - and also wish they were available here in Australia! Think I have to back to Sweden soon and purchase a few lol
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...