Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mother's Day

My kids gave me these heart decorations for my birthday recently. I just love the fabric!!You can get similar from www.maileg.dk.
Mother's Day cupcakes on my new cupcake stand (I think I'm getting a small collection of cupcake and cake stands). I got the recipe for these simple, but utterly delicious cupcakes from one of Donna Hay's cookbooks. Just love the simplicity of her recipes!!!
One of the best teas in my opinion: I got this beautifully packaged Green Darjeeling Tea
 from my mother in law, and I love its flavour. I have been dreaming about an Indian holiday in not too distant future, one of my favourite countries!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics Daniela! I'll check out the website you recommended!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...