Saturday 30 March 2013

Easter breakfast

 When I was growing up in Croatia, we had (and still do) a tradition where we would wake up early on Easter morning, go to the church and have all the Easter food blessed by the priest before taking it back home to share it with the family.

 I am trying to pass this tradition on to my children, so I try to wake up extra early (who am I kidding, with a 2 year old, I do it anyway) to set the table for our Easter breakfast. Since living in Australia, I do not have the opportunity to take the food to be blessed so early, so I try to go to the church afterwards and take with me what I can to have it blessed.

Hope you all have a happy and blessed Easter!!



Gluten and dairy free bunnies, chickens and eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...