Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas

I have been out of blogging action for a while now for many reasons, some good and some sad, however Christmas is all about the joy and the children (OK and little bit for us adults too), so don't want to spoil it for myself.

Is it just me or is Christmas frenzy getting worse every year???

Really missing my family back home this Christmas season, but luckily my in laws are here to celebrate Christmas with us. 

As with every year, I've taken on a Danish tradition of celebrating Christmas on the 24th, it's kind of great to have two Christmas days as I still celebrate it on the 25th...

Santa always comes to visit us (read our cool and very helpful friend) and even our oldest still believes in Santa which is adorable. Then after dinner, we sing and dance around the Christmas tree, immediately followed by the kids demolishing all the wrapping...love it all

Merry Christmas from all of us in Melbourne

Sretan Bozic

God Jul

Frohe Weinachten

Joyeux Noel



Kids presents under the kids tree :-))


About to serve a traditional Danish dinner yuummm






Our first edible Christmas tree, must say it didn't last long...
And kids have gone to bed...wine time by candlelight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...