Saturday 22 December 2012

Joy to the world

I think this is it when it comes to enjoying our Christmas decorations for this festive season!!! Now it's time to enjoy the wonderful people in our lives, family and friends, and just relax:))

I'm hoping to give my blog a rest for a little bit and simply enjoy the holidays!!

This year has been amazing for me and my family in soo many ways, I feel truly grateful and lucky...

May this magical time of year fill your heart with joy!

Merry Christmas 

Daniela XX



Present from Steffen's mum-Royal Copenhagen
Some new and some old ornaments




because I could not find Tortured Filbert branches (or hazelnut tree) this Christmas, I made my own candle holder over the table using eucalyptus branches and decorating them with Georg Jensen Christmas Nordica candle holders..


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Pernilla, we went to Denmark recently for a family visit, so I bought some new decorations. I'm also lucky that my mother in law gave me some stunning Christmas pieces, which I'll treasure forever. XX

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...