Saturday 22 December 2012

My little Christmas tree

I admit, I possibly have way too many trees in the house, but I just can't resist them, branch trees, natural ones, LED lights ones...the list goes on...

This year, after a long search, I managed to get hold of this natural pine tree with roots in its own container. Purchasing this was much more satisfying than going to the Christmas tree farm and picking a tree that then gets chopped down, simply because I thought it might look pretty in my home.

This tree is fairly small, just over a meter high, but I'm hoping to look after it during the year to bring it into the next festive season looking healthy and strong. Having said that, I'm not much of a gardener, so good luck to it!!!

This tree is in our office/library and I think it goes really well with the white ethnic looking screen and the cowhide rug. Simple but nice....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...