Wednesday 12 December 2012

Pink Flamingo obsession

I have only recently come to realize that I absolutely adore pink flamingoes!!!

Perhaps it comes from my total obsession with the movie "Out of Africa" with Meryl Streep and Robert Redford, where Dennys Finch Hatton takes Karen on her first airplane ride, flying over thousands of flamingoes, and accompanied by the music of John Barry!!! Ooooh, I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

But, looking at the fashion recently, I'm noticing flamingoes everywhere...I couldn't be happier....

This is the dress I need to get my hands on, it is called Elornis Shift, from Dream Daily by Rozae Nichols. It used to be available from Anthropologie, but it looks like I missed that boat:(((

So, anyone, any ideas, help!!!
Oh, and the necklaces go soo well with the dress, I just want the whole deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...